2011年6月6日星期一

China Beijing Tours

 Did not come before, that Guangzhou is a very spectacular - high-rise buildings, colorful neon lights, car flashed its own. After actually see (at the time not how the development of Tianhe), paramour. Not only are many shabby old town, the cyclists grab each other with the open road the car. China Tours Well high-rise buildings, also in the Central City area is still relatively decent. Health does not like. A to Sunday, crowds of people feel suffocated. Such a place for me this Lengtou Qing, somewhat disappointed.

But slowly, I still like Guangzhou. Here I am familiar with the accent and culture, and also have my favorite things. A variety of free art exhibitions and film festivals China Tours  are very cheap tickets for my appetite. Every family can watch Hong Kong television programs to tell the truth these people envy. Wonton noodles, beef brisket powder, carrot snack stew offal, etc. I often linger on the street food stalls. In Guangzhou, from 5 am , you can find a place to graze. In the country, I am afraid this can be done only a little of Guangdong. I really appreciate the culture of tea in Guangzhou, chicken feet, pig feet, pig red, rice rolls, shrimp dumplings are my favorite. However, poor students often can not eat. So I had a good discussion with classmates, save enough money to cool again. We specifically chose a Friday to avoid the weekend crowd. 6:30 am and went to the restaurant. Unexpectedly, China Tour when we arrived, found it already full of people, Arranging are routed to dozens of number. The popular tea can be seen in Guangzhou.For more information, please click to http://onlinechinatourschina678.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论